UX & USABILITY TESTING EXPERT
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU AND YOUR COMPANY
- Teach your mobile, tablet, and web product development teams how to evaluate their product's effectiveness by conducting their own usability testing effectively and efficiently.
- Assist product managers to reduce their product development costs by bringing all or part of your usability testing in-house.
- Teach usability testing techniques that will reduce the time to design products your customers want to use.
WHO I AM
- Usability expert with almost 20 years of working with industry leading clients across a wide range of fields.
- Successful usability consultant with a keen desire to help clients discover insights that will improve their products.
WHAT I HAVE DONE
- Conducted thousands of hours of usability research (across mobile, tablet, web, and physical products) to help clients improve the usability of the products and services they offer.
- Developed usability testing methods for desktop/browser systems, mobile apps and products, and physical products, such as kiosks, gaming systems, and vending machines.
- Founded Catalyst Group, New York, in 1998, and served as the Head of Usability Research for 15 years.
- Led research team that received vendor of the year award from a large U.S. financial institution.
- Delivered guest lectures at Parsons School of Design, New York, on how usability testing methods are applied in industry.
Peter has worked with:
• Bank of America
• JP Morgan Chase
• Legg Mason
• T. Rowe Price
• College Board
• Electronic Arts
• Warner Bros
• Condé Nast
• New York Post
• New York Times
• Thomson Reuters
• Time Inc
• Verizon Business
• American College of Physicians
• Eli Lilly
• Go Red For Women (AHA)
• Saatchi Healthcare
• Web MD
• Tech Depot
Not For Profit
• Robert Wood Johnson Foundation